Camelbak Lobo Hydration Pack Brand New! Showroom sample. Never worn, never tried on.
Weighing in at just over a pound, the Lobo is ideal for days when the weather is clear and the trail is calling—days when you want to ditch most of your gear to travel fast and light. With 3 liters of hydration capacity, it carries enough water for a substantial 2+ hour ride, and the external fill means you can top off the reservoir without unpacking anything. Its zippered front pocket leaves enough room for a phone, card and keys, and its removable waist belt adds stability when you’re hucking over rocks. Universal helmet hooks make it easy to carry head protection when you’re not riding. We’ve updated the Lobo with another full-length pocket for your bike pump and a magnetic tube trap that stows your drinking tube in one easy click.
- Thermo-molded pods provide superior cross ventilation in a lightweight design
- Antidote™ Reservoir Features: Quick Link™ System, 1/4 turn - easy open/close cap, lightweight fillport, dryer arms, center baffling and low-profile design, patented Big Bite™ Valve, HydroGuard™ technology, PureFlow™ tube, easy-to-clean wide-mouth opening
- External fill, helmet hook, bike tool organizer pocket, dual compression, stretch overflow storage
- Designed to Carry: Helmet, multi-tool, pump, spare tube, energy bar, MP3, phone, wallet, keys
- Hydration Capacity: 100 oz / 3 L
- Weight: 1.00 lbs / 440 g
- Dimensions: 19 x 9.5 x 2 in
- Torso Length: 16 in / 41 cm
- Back Panel: XV
- Harness: Ultra-light 3D Mesh
- Belt: Removable 20mm / .75" stability
- Fabric: 70D Diamond Clarus & 420 Nylon with DWR + 1000 mm PU